- Main MaterialsStainless steel A2
- Application environmentOutdoors
- Corrosion resistance classC4 A2
- Surface treatmentStainless steel A2
- Head shapeHexagon head
- Material to attachSheet metal
Area Of Use
ESSVE Marutex Self-drilling screw designed for roof and façade applications, i.e. installation of sheet-metal on beams, sheet-metal on light beams, and sheet-against-sheet (overlap).
The screw is made of stainless special steel and is equipped with hex head.
The screw is self drilling and tapping.
A screwdriver with a depth stop should be used for quick and efficient installation. Recommended rpm: 1800-2500/min